Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
• Sourcing new suppliers for indirect supply such as wholesalers & Backdoors.
• Working on the products availability and putting plans to reduce the value of our lost revenue.
• Finding better Deals to enhance our Margin.
• Making a strong relationship with vendors is his priority.
• Regular market visits to collect insights, feedback and market needs from wholesalers.
• Cooperate with different team members, such as Category manager ,Account Manager & Planning Team.
What we look for:
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
• 0-3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
• Good Microsoft office command.