Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to upholding the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
The senior product analyst is the one responsible for product assessment and monitoring its performance in the market. The product analyst's job is to get all the relevant data to enhance existing products and use such information to develop new products.
- Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
- Fully understand the company’s product range, and current goals, and anticipate future needs.
- Assist the product team with quantitative insights that help steer their roadmap, design, and launch strategies.
- Design, analyze and own metrics that improve our customer experience.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product health and growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Performs market research and collects customer feedback
- Provides recommendations on product launch strategies
- Generates reports and presentations on results findings
- Monitors product performance
- Analyzes market data, trends, and behaviors
- Logical and highly analytical:
- Independently capable of researching users and business owners to generate feature requirements
- Independently capable understanding complex problems and
- Formulating plans to tackle it
- Executing plan
- Driving incrementality
- Inquisitive and adept with software development
- Eager to continuously learn about tech and up to date with new innovations
- Not close minded to a single approach
- Break down big problems into simpler ones
- Prioritize tasks
- Eager to write clean and documented code.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.
- 1 year of experience in Engineering role (Preferably software development)
- Prior Product, Analytics or Engineering experience
- Knowledge of Statistics and Data Analytics
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic and English
- Proficient in Python, Pandas
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience in a similar industry.