Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Own the adoption and usage of MaxAB Microfinance loans.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing and Design to understand the financing needs of our sellers and take an experimentation mindset in reflecting that in the seller experience until their small loan has been financed.
- collaborate with Underwriting data science and the finance team to understand the financial elements of small loans and product decisions.
- Deeply analyze the jobs-to-be-done of our sellers through qualitative and quantitative research
- Drive the product roadmap and execute the delivery timelines for the work required to provide remarkable experiences for our sellers.
- Influence key stakeholders throughout the team to align intent, resources, and prioritization.
- Operate cross-functionally and build strong partnerships both within the team and with external vendors to deliver excellent products and services.
- Foster an environment that enables the team to execute quickly while maintaining a high standard for quality.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning, execution and launch.
- · 5-8 years of experience in product management
- · Startup background is preferred
- · Analytical skills: You have a data-driven learning style and use quantitative information to make product decisions.
- · Experimental mindset: You like to test and learn in a way that incorporates both customer needs as well as data.
- · Collaborative approach: Delivers results with cross-functional teams, and partners with and empowers team members appropriately.
- · Strategic: Experience developing and driving key strategies that shaped an organization
- · Efficiency: Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- · Entrepreneurial spirit: You're a self-starter with flexible skills.
- · Credit domain expertise: with small business financing or other financial products
- Excitement: You’re passionate about square’s mission and new technology