Our MaxAB People Team ensures we are partnering with all aspects of the business that impact our number one asset, the People. We believe that through the development and partnership of our People, we are able to achieve the objectives of the company and more. As business leaders, we drive and implement key People strategy such as talent acquisition, talent management, employee engagement, and more. Our People Team have to have the ability to strategically and analytically think through solutions, using data as the driving force. Also, be able to achieve results through collaboration of many teams in the company.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Earn and maintain the trust of our People
- Align with business objectives of their client groups and come up with new solutions, processes, policies that help achieve results
- Have a positive attitude when dealing with any person at MaxAB, internal or external customers
- Have a “roll up your sleeves attitude” in which you are able to deal with ambiguity and do what is necessary to achieve what our People need
- Never be satisfied with the status quo, always looking to improve our People processes
- Never leave a teammate behind, take them along for the ride in order to cultivate a culture of talent and knowledge
- Stay humble, owning when we are wrong and provide solutions
- Find problems where others couldn't and fix it
- Speak up when your gut tells you to
- Never stop having fun
The People Administrator Intern will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s People Team.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the People Team.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Education and Experience:
- Fresh graduates or 1 year of experience in HR related function.
- Bachelor degree in related field required.
- Prior related office experience preferred.