Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot, Software, hardware, network devices, cabling, and mobile devices
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Visit warehouses in order to install or troubleshoot network issues
- Follow up with third parties/vendors for maintenance and repair of devices.
- Perform timely laptops, hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end-users seeking technical support over the phone or Ticketing System.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.Provide basic network troubleshooting.
- Basic hardware replacement using the available items.
- Maintaining the inventory by checking and update the inventory with all computer and user details.
- Escalates problems to an appropriate team member when necessary.
What we look for:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge CCNA, MCSE, Operating systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience as a help desk or other Technical support role.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field.
Candidate must be Tanta based.