Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
MaxAB, has secured $40 million in a Series A round, bringing the company’s total investment to date to over $45 million. MaxAB is serving over 55,000 retailers and fulfilled more than 1 million orders. It has grown more than five times year on year.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
• Responsible for processing new employees, transfers, and resignations.
• Maintain a variety of employment files and records.
• Maintain and update employee records consisting of benefit records, employment history records and existing employment status.
• Processes new employees, employee terminations, leaves of absence, and other personnel actions, using appropriate forms.
• Maintains confidential examination and applicant files.
• Explains department personnel policies and benefits to new employees.
• Assists in statement of employment or notice of appointment contracts.
What we look for:
• Bachelor's degree in any field. (Law and Human Resources are a plus)
• 1-3 years of relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge of labor law.
• Very good command of the English language.