Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
MaxAB, has secured $40 million in a Series A round, bringing the company’s total investment to date to over $45 million. MaxAB is serving over 55,000 retailers and fulfilled more than 1 million orders. It has grown more than five times year on year.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
Our MaxAB People Team ensures we are partnering with all aspects of the business that impact our number one asset, the People. We believe that through the development and partnership of our People, we are able to achieve the objectives of the company and more. As business leaders, we drive and implement key People strategies such as talent acquisition, talent management, employee engagement, and more. Our People Team has to have the ability to strategically and analytically think through solutions, using data as the driving force. Also, be able to achieve results through the collaboration of many teams in the company.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Earn and maintain the trust of our People
- Align with business objectives of their client groups and come up with new solutions, processes, policies that help achieve results
- Have a positive attitude when dealing with any person at MaxAB, internal or external customers
- Have a “roll up your sleeves attitude” in which you are able to deal with ambiguity and do what is necessary to achieve what our People need
- Never be satisfied with the status quo, always looking to improve our People processes
- Never leave a team mate behind, take them along for the ride in order to cultivate a culture of talent and knowledge
- Stay humble, owning when we are wrong and provide solutions
- Find problems where others couldn't and fix it
- Speak up when your gut tells you to
- Never stop having fun
The Talent Acquisition Partner will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- It may lead to supervisory responsibilities
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Assist to develop the talent acquisition strategy based on business partners and stakeholders
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Implements employer branding methods through different portals.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least 5 years of managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process is highly preferred.
- Technical recruiting experience is preferred.
- International experience preferred.
- Verbal and written communication in French is preferred.