Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
After a successful seed funding of $6.2 million dollars, this made one of the largest seed rounds ever raised by a MENA start-up in 2019. Since then, the team at MaxAB have achieved monthly double-digit growth, and over 22,000+ retailers all while developing world tech solutions to help technology deprived areas.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
Senior QC engineer aspects of the role:
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product life cycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Cucumber experience is a plus.
- Java experience is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success