Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
Senior QC engineer aspects of the role:
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product life cycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Being highly disciplined, organized, and having an eye for details.
- Hands-on experience with testing APIs using Postman or similar tools.
- Hands-on experience in testing the following is highly desired: Web Applications, Database, Mobile Apps.
- Hands-on experience in automation testing.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Self-driven and proactive spirit.
- High communication and critical thinking skills
- Cucumber experience is a plus.
- Performance testing experience is a plus.
- Java experience is a big plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.