Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
MaxAB, has secured $40 million in a Series A round, bringing the company’s total investment to date to over $60 million. MaxAB is serving over 55,000 retailers and fulfilled more than 1 million orders. It has grown more than five times year on year.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
1. Responsible for Issuing / creation of transfer order plan per city based on SKU assortment.
2. Responsible for execution of all middle mile ops that includes:
a. Coordination between Fleet and Warehouse activities.
b. Resolve any on spot issues with respective parties.
c. Ensure vehicle adherence to route and planned productivity targets.
3. Responsible for overall percentage of Middle Mile Plan execution and daily truck productivity.
4. Report number of pallets prepared during DCs night shift picking.
5. Will be based in Mostorod region during the launch phase of Chipsy Supply Chain
6. Suggest Improvement projects / actions to enhance overall operations using data and sound logic
What we look for:
· From 0-1 year of Work Experience.
· Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Engineering or any relevant field of study.
· Proactivity, Flexibility and Communication skills are a must.
· Microsoft Excel Basic proficiency.
· Relevant courses & certifications in Supply chain is an added advantage.
· Conversational English is needed.
· Military service completion is a must.
· Warehouse Based Role (85% on ground – 15% Office).
· Preferable car owner