Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talents are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Build forecasts for large commercial events and detailed monthly projections at a category level.
- Monitor daily performance and provide proactive plans through developing analytical frameworks.
- Conduct postmortem analysis to take key learnings forward to grow the company.
- Minimize risk on inventory and propose nimble pricing models to optimize margin at product level.
- Leverage on data to bring valuable insights and convictions and make data driven recommendations.
- Ensure forecasted targets are met in coordination with different department including and not limited to Sales, Marketing and Supply planning.
- Define and monitor monthly performance across P&L while identifying and conducting root cause analysis on deviations ensuring all departments are aligned with the expected trajectory.
- Lead the Commercial Planning Team.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major.
- 7 years of experience in Commercial Planning, Demand planning or Trade Marketing in FMCGs.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Strong proficiency in analytical tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL and statistical software.
- Proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude, and high proficiency creating and managing advanced model.