Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
System & Network Administrator
● Work with Global IT staff members to analyze and resolve problems associated with
● Ensure network security and connectivity
● Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and
test for weaknesses
● Assist in the development, documentation, and implementation of standard operating
procedures and customer service guidelines
● Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring switches, routers, and firewalls.
● Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other
● Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
● Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
● Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
● Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
● Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
● Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
● Managing Virtualization environment “VMWare”
● Proactively manage and maintain servers and systems
● Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments, and contingency plans
● Design and implement monitoring, configuration management, and reporting functions that
will make a hands-off environment
● Define and document best practices and support procedures
● Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional
● Interact with staff at the technical level, as required. (Second line of support)
● Troubleshoot issues, outages and provide RCA
● Communicate regularly with technical, applications, and operational staff to ensure the
integrity and security of the system.
● Administrating and managing Call center system “3CX”
● Windows Server OS: Install, config, optimization, clustering & high availability, AD, GPO,
● Proven experience in a System & Network Administrator role
● Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and
problem resolution is desired
● Hands-on experience in handling call center systems” SIP, Voice gateway”
● BSc. degree in Computer Science or related field
● English Language (mandatory)
● 3 to 5 years of experience in the same field.
● Excellent Communication Skills.
● CCNA & MCSA
● Knowledge of Microsoft Server features (ADFS – AD– WSUS – WDS – IIS).
● Solid Networking Skills (Routing & Switching Protocols, TCP/, DNS, QoS, SIP, VLANs, and
● Ability to travel
Personal Skills (MUST):
● High sense of responsibility and ownership, acting like an owner in what you do.
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills
● Able to multi-task efficiently under time pressure
● Able to work with cutting edge technology and assimilate information rapidly