Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
MaxAB, has secured $40 million in a Series A round, bringing the company’s total investment to date to over $45 million. MaxAB is serving over 55,000 retailers and fulfilled more than 1 million orders. It has grown more than five times year on year.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
Scrum Master aspects of the role:
- Changing the culture of the company towards changes welcome culture based on transparency, trust and high-level collaboration.
- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles and practices for the delivery of products.
- A building of a self-organized team.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Conflicts resolution.
- Enables the exploration of different agile approaches.
- Coach and mentor team members on agile standards and best practices, Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP, DevOps, SAFe, LeSS as examples.
- Ensure the correct setup of CDI tools for projects.
- Configure and maintain an agile project management tool (ScrumDesk, JIRA, etc.).
- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, improving their performance and capabilities.
- Build operating models that value ownership, responsibility, responsiveness, predictability, and
- Remove performance blockers.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers to prepare and clarify the product backlog.
- Supporting and educating Product Managers, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- As a problem solver, the candidate is expected to eliminate conflicts, assist his team in developing appropriate solution strategies, and keep an eye on future potential tensions.
- The candidate is expected to:
- observes his team in the cooperation and the application of agile methods and deduce from it measures, e.g. training and de-escalations.
- Provides a deeper understanding of the team’s reporting.
- Supports the agile transformation together with Agile working group.
- Actively participates in communities.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching them to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Support the team to improve their technical work by reviewing results and establish lessons learned as well as track the improvement.
- Facilitates getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 year work experience in scrum master.
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Teamwork skills are a must.
- Experience in agile practices using Scrum, Kanban, SAFe or LeSS..
- An interest in modern management and innovation methods like Management 3.0 or Lean Startup.