Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
Our MaxAB People Team ensures we are partnering with all aspects of the business that impact our number one asset, the People. We believe that through the development and partnership of our People, we are able to achieve the objectives of the company and more. As business leaders, we drive and implement key People strategies such as talent acquisition, talent management, employee engagement, and more. Our People Team has to have the ability to strategically and analytically think through solutions, using data as the driving force. Also, be able to achieve results through collaboration of many teams in the company
As a Senior People Business Partner, you will closely partner with business leaders to align on the People strategy. You will also be responsible for designing and delivering appropriate talent planning activities that will identify talent, leadership development priorities, and succession plans.
- Track and report staffing, retention, attrition, and other data to line management; recommend programs and/or enhancements as appropriate
- Lead the People Experience Team to achieve the department goals
- Conducts regular meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Fluency in the English Language
- Minimum 5 years experience as HRPB
- FMCG Experience is preferred
- Blue Collars experience is a plus
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Working knowledge of several human resource disciplines, including, but not limited to: compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and Egypt employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree required in any Business or HR Management
- Has a SPHR or PHR certification is preferred