Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- To promote security awareness by developing and implementing a security awareness and training program.
- To investigate suspected and actual security incidents in accordance with the security incident management standard, produce reports with recommendations and ensure any remedial action is taken.
- Monitor and report on all security-related matters in the organization.
- Respond to inquiries from staff and provide security advice as required.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop relationships to help promote and improve information security and provide security advice on procurements, projects, and new initiatives as required.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments of IT systems and processes, identify potential vulnerabilities, to make recommendations to control any risks identified, and ensure they are implemented.
- Develop, Maintain, and recommend resolutions to BCDR (Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery) and Information Security Management Systems
- Analyze and review information security controls including physical and data security protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information systems data.
- Serve as a member of the risk management committee; responsible for delivering results of operational risk assessments and mitigation tracking information to the committee for review.
- Responding to all system and /or network security breaches
- Daily Administrative Tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization
- 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Deep understanding of Standard Information Security Baseline Frameworks, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery protocols and best practices, monitoring tools, Certificate Management, GSuite, AWS Cloud, NESSUS, etc.
- Knowledge of Information Security Risk management processes & assessment (ISO27005).
- Familiarity with Third Party Risk Management, External and Internal Audits.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer and Information Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Ability to understand and assess technology systems and applications from both a technical and business function perspective.
- Ability to communicate business and technical risk to all levels of the audience.
- Ability to present security topics to a non-technical audience.
- High communication skills
- High sense of ownership
- Self driven