Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
As a product design lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of designers and developers in creating experiences that help make our customers’ lives easier. This requires strong leadership skills, as well as an understanding of user experience (UX) and human-centered design (HCD).
You will be guiding a team of UX designers; focusing on the interactions users have with our products and guiding their design decisions through heavy user research.
- Equally talented in analytics and creativity
- Capable of looking at the big picture and diving into details
- Has the ability to solve difficult design problems and create frameworks from these design solutions
- Strong, confident communicators with colleagues below, above, and adjacent to them
- Inspiring leaders with deep insights into the personal motivations of their team members
- Experience guiding UX and other design teams through the creation and application of UX strategies
- Deep knowledge of translating concepts into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Understand and respond to data (metric tests, usability studies), and then use them to inform future design.
- A thorough understanding of research through conducting user interviews
- Ability to turn user research into representative personas, user stories, user journeys, storyboards, and other design thinking representations
- A strong portfolio linking their design decisions to successful outcomes in a product
- Be confident in every step of the design process.
- Utilize our design system and contribute to the improvement and development of its visual style.
- Advocate for the customer in every decision made.
- In love with problem solving, not solutions. You’re always in search of a better, and simpler experience.
Lead Product Designer Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in Product Design, UX Design, or a similar role.
- Portfolio demonstrates your user-centered design across a variety of mobile and web applications.
- Previous experience in figma is required
- Experience in flutterflow is a plus
- Ability to think creatively
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- You are a champion of your users. You feel that people deserve to have great experiences with your products. Failing the customer is never okay.
- Good communicator. You will be dealing with different departments to share and receive insights to develop our product