Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
Product Designer aspects of the role:
- Discover, analyze and refine problems by applying the right research methods.
- Be confident in every step of the design process.
- Utilize our design system and contribute to the improvement and development of its visual style.
- Communicate ideas and solutions with the team in a clear way.
- Being the mediator of customer needs, business goals and technical efficiency.
- Advocate for the customer in every decision made.
- Understand and respond to data (metric tests, usability studies), and then use them to inform future design.
Product Designer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Design, UX Design, or a similar role.
- Portfolio demonstrates your user-centered design across a variety of mobile and web applications.
- In love with problem solving, not solutions. You’re always in search of a better, simpler, more elegant way.
- You are strategic. You’re at home wireframing, whiteboarding, and building information architecture. You love design systems and are comfortable working within them.
- See the big picture, but sweat the details. You can appreciate a great idea, but inconsistencies in products drive you crazy. You can’t help but be pixel-perfect.
- Craving feedback. It makes your designs better, and you know that each person has a unique perspective that should be heard and considered.
- You are a champion of your users. You feel that people deserve to have great experiences with your products. Failing the customer is never okay.
- Believe in a mission. You’re motivated both by the quality of your craft, but also the outcomes you (and your teams) deliver.
- Good communicator. You will be dealing with different departments to share and receive insights to develop our product