Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
MaxAB, has secured $40 million in a Series A round, bringing the company’s total investment to date to over $60 million. MaxAB is serving over 55,000 retailers and fulfilled more than 1 million orders. It has grown more than five times year on year.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Job responsibilities:
- Provide direction to the development team on the requirements throughout the product life cycle.
- Using all available methods from market visits, phone interviews, and app surveys to get insights and build new features based on it in collaboration with product line product managers.
- Lead and communicate release plans with relevant stakeholders.
- Is heavily involved in the product backlog refinement.
- Updates the team backlog and typically reviews and contributes to the product Vision, Roadmap, and content presentations.
- Reviews and re-prioritizes the backlog as part of the prep work for Iteration Planning, including coordination of dependencies with other PMs.
- Works with the team to agree on accepted story completion.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Willingness to spend sufficient time in the market collecting insights from customers.
- Excel is a must, learning SQL is a must.
- Analytical mindset and problem solver.
- Detail-oriented mindset;
- Previous experience in e-commerce products is highly preferred.
- Tech team
- Product managers