Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
The main aim is to analyze sales and commercial data, to find insights relating to sales agent efficiency, route to market and our commercial portfolio. To use retrieved insights to support on ground team through live operations.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Coordinate with the performance team.
• Coordinate with commercial planning team.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
• Support on ground team by conducting routine live operations.
What we look for:
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc).
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, etc).
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.