Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
The IT Team Lead will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operation, reporting team SLAs and analyzing support system case.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice frameworks (such as ITIL & Service desk management) for the delivery of IT services.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Technical Support Team.
- Acting as a senior agent who will drive customer satisfaction through customer support.
- Providing direct supervision of the technical support staff which may include recruitment, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Providing oversight, coaching, and training to the staff.
- Reporting and tracking team SLAs and workflows.
- Providing support where needed for colleagues.
- Assisting in the creation of the team KPIs.
- Monitoring team performance and report on metrics.
- Implementing any necessary preventive measures to reduce customer faults and issues.
- Reviewing all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement.
- Evaluating and analyzing support system case trends to prevent future issues.
- IT assets inventory management.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's Degree holder in a relevant field.
- MCSA & CCNA certification is a plus.
- 4 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in managing service and support focused team culture.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task & manage the ticketing system.
- High sense of responsibility and ownership, acting like an owner in what you do.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.