Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria and expectations of the job.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Research and recommend new sources through taking a part in assessing the effectiveness of recruitment websites, sources and staying up to date with the latest trends in the market (Suggesting creative ideas to reach out calibers are always welcomed).
- Prepare internal and external job advertisements, in accordance with manpower plans and the set-forth due dates/criteria.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews (CBI) by setting dates for interviews and informing applicants of the scheduled dates to achieve the employment plan and provide feedback to all candidates based on the job’s competencies and requirements.
- Arrange pre-employment testing, background & references screenings and get the approval of the selected candidates on the job offer.
- Take part in following up with recruitment agencies as well as keeping a record of successful calibers provided.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, and other candidate relationships by following up on interview process status and update records.
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Education Level Required: Bachelor’s Degree, Any discipline
- Credentials Required: HR Certificate/HR Diploma preferably
- Required Years of experience: 3:5 Years of experience
- Industry experience: Must have experience in Software industry