Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
After a successful seed funding of $6.2 million dollars, this made one of the largest seed rounds ever raised by a MENA start-up in 2019. Since then, the team at MaxAB have achieved monthly double-digit growth, and over 22,000+ retailers all while developing world tech solutions to help technology deprived areas.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
A tech lead is typically an engineer who is more experienced than his or her peers and displays leadership skills or potential. For example, someone who is vocal, a quick thinker, or an influencer. Technical leads become leads through the respect, recognition, and admiration of others.
Job responsibilities of a team lead include:
- Managing developers, QC engineers, tasks, schedules, and deliverables.
- Manage Agile development processes for multiple projects, through all stages of the SDLC.
- Provide leadership during daily team scrum sessions.
- Interface with senior management and customer leadership.
- Work closely with backend developers, front end developers and QC to create the final deliverable.
- Design, code and modify programs, from layout to function and according to specifications.
- Develop and test applications and integration of functionality as needed to ensure compliance.
- Ensure secure coding practices are adhered to in all phases of the secure development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure compliance with standards.
- Generate reports for higher management and Stakeholders.
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria.
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers.
- Track projects, resources, hours and burn.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ year work experience in software development, including experience in one of the following languages: Nodejs, Java spring or golang.
- Experience with Cloud vendors like AWS is a MUST.
- Experience with the microservices world is a MUST.
- Experience in one of the following: Angular, react or vuejs.
- Experience in writing optimized SQL queries.
- Leadership experience and negotiation skills.