Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
The Field Researcher will:
• Collect, edit, process, and coordinate research data in support of a specified research study or group of studies.
• Arrange and conduct field interviews as appropriate to the study, and record research data in accordance with specified protocol and procedures.
• Travel to various sites within a specified geographical area, as appropriate to the objectives of the study.
What we look for:
• 1 year of relevant experience.
• Interviewing and data collection skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Experience in market research is preferred.
• Flexible with working outdoors.