Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
MaxAB, has secured $40 million in a Series A round, bringing the company’s total investment to date to over $45 million. MaxAB is serving over 55,000 retailers and fulfilled more than 1 million orders. It has grown more than five times year on year.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Defining and monitoring monthly performance across P&L while identifying and conducting root cause analysis on deviations ensuring all departments are aligned with the expected trajectory.
- Leading a team responsible for merchandising the website.
- Managing performance steering actions
- Build forecasts for large commercial events and detailed monthly projections at a category level.
- Monitor daily performance and provide proactive plans through developing analytical frameworks.
- Conduct post mortem analysis to take key learnings forward to grow the company.
- Minimize risk on inventory and propose nimble pricing models to optimize margin at product level.
- Leverage on data to bring valuable insights and convictions and make data driven recommendations.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude, and high proficiency creating and managing advanced models
- Strong proficiency in analytical tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL and statistical software
- · 2+ years of experience in inventory planning, operations, retail, consulting and/or finance, with a history of owning/driving results
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment