Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
As HR Generalist, you will be responsible for the daily HR activities in Upper Egypt Warehouses including personnel, people experience and recruitment
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Analyze and directs all function-related activities within the scope of the HRIS
- Handle talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Maintain a variety of employment files and records
- Processes new employees, employee terminations, leaves of absence, and other personnel actions, using appropriate forms
- Maintain and update employee records consisting of benefit records, employment history records and existing employment status
- Filing Form 1 and Form 6
- Maintain confidential examination and applicant files
- Assist in statements of employment or notice of appointment contracts
- Implement HR policies orientation sessions for the new hires.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensures compliance with employment- related laws and regulations.
- Administer health insurance programs.
- Develop and implements HR policies throughout the organization.
- Answer frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Perform other tasks upon request
- 2-4 years of experience in Human Resources
- Advanced knowledge of Labor and Insurance Law
- Blue collars hiring experience
- Upper Egypt Resident