Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
• Maintain a variety of employment files and records.
• Processes new employees, employee terminations, leaves of absence, and other personnel actions, using appropriate forms.
• Maintain and update employee records consisting of benefit records, employment history records and existing employment status.
• Filing Form 1 and Form 6
• Maintains confidential examination and applicant files.
• Assists in statements of employment or notice of appointment contracts.
• Bachelor's degree in any field. (Law and Human Resources are a plus)
• 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Good knowledge of labor law.
• Very good command of the English language.