Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Develop and implement advanced analytics (using Python and SQL) to produce infrastructure solutions to support different verticals of the company (e-commerce, Fintech, LAAS)
- Lead a team of financial data analysts/ senior analysts to carry out the tasks needed from the department
- Use data science techniques to build predictive models and other solutions that drive value for our organization
- Lead the development of data strategy and road map for the Strategic Finance team, including defining data requirements, sourcing and integration, and governance
- Assist in Commercial Finance analyses across managed departments, to improve understanding, identify opportunities and feed into broader strategic questions
- Responsible for highlighting and reporting on important trends, events across all Commercial Finance costs
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify key business challenges and opportunities
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of analytics solutions, and make recommendations for improvement
- Generate insights on current Commercial Finance questions, opportunities, and challenges
- Manage ad hoc strategic and Commercial Finance related financial requests
- Manage business stakeholder relationships from top to bottom of the organization with a sense of executive
- Think strategically and help with tactical execution using the models to aid in decision making, overall company strategy, and worldwide operations
- Drive simplification projects to improve efficiency in working in Strategic Finance Commercial Finance area (i.e.. forecast modeling automation, improving on customized pricing model, and self-service BI tools)
- Assist the business partners and central and regional teams with Commercial Finance related projects
- Collaborate across boundaries, share best practices working with different teams
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of different Commercial Finance dynamics in the managed departments
- Establish helpful productive relationships with key contacts in HQ and across the regions to encourage the flow of information and share knowledge
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science or related field
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, financial modeling & data analytics
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Ability to learn SQL and Python is preferred.