Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
MaxAB, has secured $40 million in a Series A round, bringing the company’s total investment to date to over $45 million. MaxAB is serving over 55,000 retailers and fulfilled more than 1 million orders. It has grown more than five times year on year.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Job responsibilities of a senior engineer include:
- Conceive and build responsive and adaptive solutions for website applications.
- Work on an Agile team to develop, test, deploy, and maintain, while collaborating with team members on product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, review, and retrospective.
- Participate in technical design meetings with other developers and assist in the definition of front-end web architecture.
- Work with product team and stakeholders to understand and communicate progress.
- Update, maintain and adhere to pattern-libraries, style guides, and site documentation.
- Be an active contributor to front-end development best practices.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- BSc. In Computer Science or Related Degree.
- 5+ years experience working as a Front End Developer .
- Gulp or Grunt, NPM.
- SASS, LESS, or Stylus.
- A strong sense of UI/UX design and layout.
- Great passion for learning new technologies
- Experience using a source control system such as Subversion or Git