Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
Job Description :
- Responsible for medium and long term logistics capacity planning in terms of trucks & motorcycles
- Synergize with the fleet procurement team to introduce new vehicle types with low logistics cost and better vehicle utilization.
- Align with other stakeholders such as the fulfillment department for sorting and truck stacking efficiencies.
- Align with other stakeholders such as Retailer OPS department for retailer drop-off and performance.
- Performance Management for couriers & 3PLs based on courier scorecard and initiate new ideas to enhance performance.
- Responsible for courier training strategy & training execution on ground.
- Lead a team of ground courier managers and team leaders with clear direction and strong on ground implementation.
- Process enhancement and optimization for all logistics related activities within the department and other teams as well.
- Ensure all dispatching activities are done via Locus dispatching tool for route optimization and cost reduction.
- Ensure all trucks and financials are tracked and documented via Google sheets with Finance, Fleet & Live OPS.
What we are looking for:
-B.A in any relevant field.
-5+ years of experience.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Proficient in MS Office