Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talents.
Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation.
- Archiving POS contracts into the system.
- Controlling / auditing and all related documents to the POS (maintenance / returning POS / SIM changes / Ownership change contracts)
- Validating recorded data on a daily basis.
- Excellent working with Excel and Google sheets
- Warehousing background
- E-commerce background is preferred
- Experience 1- 2 years in similar position