Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
MaxAB, has secured $40 million in a Series A round, bringing the company’s total investment to date to over $45 million. MaxAB is serving over 55,000 retailers and fulfilled more than 1 million orders. It has grown more than five times year on year.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
• Develop coverage strategy and go to market plan.
• Ensure scaling KPIs are met and pinpointing potential risks in new markets.
• Set up sales territories and polygons.
• Monitor live operations.
• Ensure operations consistency with expansion plans.
• Collect market insights.
• Develop a reporting system on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Create supervisors' follow up reports to enhance coverage and sales quality.
• Help in planning the training program of the new hires.
• Problem solving
• Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Team player
• Ability to travel regularly (80% of the time)
What we look for:
• Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
• 2-4 years of experience.
• Excel & VBA knowledge is a must.
• Sales planning experience is a plus.