Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.Job Summary:
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be primarily responsible for handling all design projects from conception to the final stage. Responsibilities:
What we look for:
- Planning and managing all stages of the design projects.
- Ensuring delivery of high quality and original artworks.
- Assigning tasks and reviewing submissions of Junior Designers and interns.
- Suggesting and making creative alterations to projects
- coordinating with the Design team in generating new and innovative design ideas.
- Designing different types of graphics like infographics
- ,illustrations and more.
- Maintaining brand consistency and voice in the project.
- Communicating with the Marketing team for creating any promotional graphics.
- Selecting and maintaining appropriate materials for artwork like ink, paper, and colors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts and Design.
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic designing and art work.
- Familiarity with design software like Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Strong sense of color combinations, fonts, and layout.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.