Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Studying design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Preparing finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Developing illustrations, logos and other designs.
- Using appropriate colors and layouts for each design.
- Working with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design.
- Ensuring that final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Supervising visual outputs from 3rd party agencies and other designing team members.
- Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Trimming footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Creating rough and final cuts.
- Consulting with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discovering and implementing new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree from Applied Arts or Fine Arts is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Art direction experience.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator) and video programs like after effects or adobe premiere.
- Attention to detail.