Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Responsible for organizing and supervising the entire market research field operations, to ensure that fieldwork is carried out, correctly, efficiently and on time.
- To analyze and understand the environment he is called to operate in and understand fully the implications of the operation
- Ensure that the quality of information from the market is as accurate as possible
- Ensure that the operation is run in the most efficient and productive way
- Systematic organization and planning
- To ensure that quality control procedures (Editing, call-backs, spot-checking, accompany etc.) are applied
- Carry out performance appraisals
- Supervise the recruitment of retail shops
- Ensure brand lists are up to date
- Assist in budget preparation and follow up costs
- Ensure data arrival at the office on schedule
- Prepare a market report at the end of each period relying on the feedback of supervisors, auditors, personal controls, promotional activities, management feedback and other relevant information obtained during the period
- Close cooperation with the Statistician.
What we look for:
- University degree in Business, Economics and Statistics or equivalent through experience.
- 5-6 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- People management skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Enjoy outdoor work.