Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
● Identify areas of improvements and concerns in business operational areas and provide appropriate action plans. Develop and implement performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency.
● Analyze root causes of business problems and recommend corrective actions.
● Maintain documentations for problem identification, definition and solving procedures.
● Working on periodic assessments. Responsible for running the assessment, creating the story, delivering the insight and aligning with the universal plan to make sure all objectives fall within planned scope.
● Creating channels to track actions taken by other stakeholders & responsible for on-going evaluation of these actions and reporting to the business-direct-manager on actions taken, missed or rescheduled and their impact on performance.
● Provide optimal business solutions to achieve operational and financial goals.
● Review and recommend improvements to existing business programs.
● Suggest new techniques and technologies to meet or exceed business goals.
● Identify skill gaps and provide appropriate training to resources.
● Provide direction and support to business teams whenever required.
● Develop business presentations for management and stakeholders as needed.
● Monitor business performances regularly and generate performance reports to management.
● Develop, update and enforce business policies and procedures.
● Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
● Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
● It also involves comparing intended outcomes with actual outcomes and adapting approach and framework appropriately and in line with any changes.
● 1 year of experience in Analytical
● A degree in Business Management, Logistics, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field.
● A friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team oriented environment.
● Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel; Basic VB knowledge preferred.
● Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
● Excellent communication and organizational skills. Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
● Ability to learn and adapt to change.
● B2B E-commerce background is highly preferred.
● SQL, Tableau is a Must.
● Python, R, as a Plus.