Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Earn and maintain the trust of our People
- Align with business objectives of their client groups and come up with new solutions, processes, policies that help achieve results
- Have a positive attitude when dealing with any person at MaxAB, internal or external customers
- Have a “roll up your sleeves attitude” in which you are able to deal with ambiguity and do what is necessary to achieve what our People need
- Never be satisfied with the status quo, always looking to improve our People processes
- Never leave a teammate behind, take them along for the ride in order to cultivate a culture of talent and knowledge
- Stay humble, owning when we are wrong and provide solutions
- Find problems where others couldn't and fix it
- Speak up when your gut tells you to
- Never stop having fun
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Implements employer branding methods through different portals.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 2-4 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Fluency in English.