Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to upholding the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
The Treasury Supervisor will be responsible for, driving treasury agenda to bring synergies, efficiencies and deploy and drive treasury strategy in coordination with Business direction supported by Head of Treasury. Also, Responsible for executing the day-to-day treasury activities for all entities ensuring that Business Teams are supported for their treasury needs and meet their treasury obligations.
- Manage bank account administration (opening, closing, and changes to Signatories).
- Initiate bank/funding payments, manage e-banking administrations, including initiating user set-up and ensuring approvals are obtained in a timely manner.
- Manage troubleshooting and resolution with Service teams of Banks.
- Provide inputs for Bank Review meetings.
- Collate inputs and prepare cash flow forecast within prescribed timelines to support timely internal investment and internal borrowing decisions.
- Ensure the cash forecast accuracy improvement.
- Continuous monitoring of idle cash, especially at each period end and devise actions to minimize idle cash.
- Lead continuous operational efficiency in liquidity management structure (e.g. improving cash pooling efficiency, enhance investment yield, reduce financing cost).
- Where cash is not pooled, ensure surplus cash is placed in deposits with banks with acceptable credit rating in line with investment principles of Security, Liquidity and Yield.
- Ensure bank deposits are redeemed and re-invested on a timely basis.
- Ensure working capital is managed including optimizing inventory, timely collection of receivables and payments to vendors including intercompany affiliates.
- Execute requests for bank guarantees and letters of credit from banks.
- Execute timely and accurate reporting of Daily Cash Report balances
- Notify Head of Treasury in case of issues and implement action plans to ensure timely reporting.
- Ensure Supplier Finance (SF) program is effectively implemented and provide inputs to Head of Treasury, and Commercial to expand SF opportunities.
- Monitor issuance and expiry of bank guarantees and ensure credit limits are updated on a timely basis.
- Drive efficiency improvements for Treasury reporting processes and systems.
What we look for:
- University degree/ Bachelor’s degree with additional treasury certification is a plus.
- 4 to 5 years in treasury in a FMCG/MNC environment.
- Analysis and use of financial statements and business plans for preparing cash flow forecasts.
- Good knowledge of banking products.