Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
MaxAB, has secured $40 million in a Series A round, bringing the company’s total investment to date to over $45 million. MaxAB is serving over 55,000 retailers and fulfilled more than 1 million orders. It has grown more than five times year on year.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Create & Manage the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual commercial FP&A processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, and scenario planning down to the contribution level.
- Generating weekly and monthly SKUs reports for weekly Profit & Loss.
- Provide full support to the commercial and revenues team and lead a healthy & sustainable growth strategy in Gross Profit Margin.
- Support of monthly financial statements prepared by the management accounts team, reporting on actual vs forecast/budget.
- Develop and maintain reports, analyze complex information quickly, draw meaningful conclusions and provide synthetic financial analysis that enables the various departments (primarily Commercial) to make appropriate business decisions.
- Involved in preparations of monthly/Quarterly/annual commercial plan.
- Analytical support on pricing and contracts.
- Monitor the cash conversion cycle and working capital.
- Working with the commercial team on planning the weekly, monthly and quarterly cash needs and movements and ensure a healthy cash position.
- Ongoing analysis of data to assist in driving improved financial results.
- Ad-hoc support to FP&A teams to help drive continued improvement in our Client Profitability reporting.
- Suggest and implement ROI improvement.
- Continuously identify opportunities to streamline and improve efficiency of financial planning process, accuracy and assumptions that underpin forecasts.
- Recommend financial terms and deals to the commercial & revenues teams and work with them through the execution.
- Expand, lead and develop subordinates through focused development plans on the team's level and individuals' level.
What we look for:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, an accounting qualification would be a plus.
- CFA, MSc, MBA is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years in a commercial analysis tool and minimum 2 years in a management position.
- Should have strong communication & presentation skills.
- Fluency in English skills.