Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
• Lead the assigned shift in the assigned warehouse when it comes to the fleet suppliers truck count before system cut off time.
• Check the dispatch plan on ground and decide how many cars we need in cooperation with fleet supplier.
• Check the WH orders capacity and start assigning truck to the orders.
• Oversee the truck loading in cooperation with the fulfillment team.
• Check the quality of the truck and make sure that they meet our checklist of car quality.
• Check up on car and driver licenses.
• Check if there are any truck or driver on our security black list.
• Create a report assigning which courier is in which car, merge courier number and car license number.
• Check on trucks door lock security and assign lock keys to the courier.
• Track trucks timestamp and arrival times.
• Solve any on ground issue related to fleet and drivers.
• Create daily report stating how many trucks completed runs and how much is the cost of each.
• Track order numbers with last mile for the tricycles.
• Track the tricycles maintenance.
What we look for:
• Supply chain knowledge is preferred.
• 1-2 years of experience in a fleet management role.
• Time-management and organizational skills.
• Computer proficiency.
• Multitasker & a problem solver.
• Good at dealing with drivers and suppliers.
• Ability to work in variable shifts and sites as needed.